Location/Parking: Full details here
Seaforth Bowling Club,
Kirkwood St, North Balgowlah
The Fig is a volunteer run, non-profit, family friendly event which supports live music and helps build community.
$30 (cash only) payable at the door. Bookings.
Doors open at 7pm – for an 8pm start. Finishes by 11pm.
Plenty of parking and 141 & 172X buses are nearby.
Monthly e-Invitation List: Subscribe here
The Fig is an exciting and popular live music venue at Seaforth Bowling club, North Balgowlah (4km from Manly). It is unusual for a number of reasons.
1. Provides a listening space where patrons can hear the artists without interference from background talking and other noise. The artists are invariably blown away by the attentiveness of our large crowd of regulars.
2. Supports live music – showcases most genres of music from acoustic to big bands with cafe style seating
3. Provides an inexpensive night out – Food & drinks are available at the club from 7pm. Tickets are $30
4. Is non-profit, volunteer-run so proceeds go to the performers – after deducting the costs of the venue & soundman the door goes to the artists
6. Provides a variety of music – acts can range from singer-songwriters through to big bands who have been playing at festivals, parties & charity events for years. There will be a mix of styles with covers and originals.